TODAY'S TOP NEWS
Published : Mar 11, 2019 02:18 pm | By: National Mindset News
Election Commission of India announced the dates for the 17th Lok Sabha elections, which will be held in seven phases and the first phase of polling will take place on April 11.
- Election Commission of India announced the dates for the 17th Lok Sabha elections, which will be held in seven phases and the first phase of polling will take place on April 11.
- As the Election Commission (EC) announced the polling dates for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will return to power with a bigger majority than it had in 2014.
- AIADMK on Sunday announced DMDK as its another partner for the Lok Sabha elections, and the latter will contest four Lok Sabha seats in Tamil Nadu .
- After Election Commission announced the election dates, Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan said, “The results will announce on 23rd May. We were thinking that the date of election will be delayed, but there is no delay. This is the country of youth and youth will support PM Narendra Modi.”
- While attending the 50th Raising Day ceremony of Central Industrial Security Forces in Uttar Pradesh’s Ghaziabad, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday felicitated the CISF police personnel with medals for their meritorious services.
- Joining forces against militants in Jammu and Kashmir, 152 Kashmiri youth officially joined the Indian Army in Srinagar.
- A woman and her two daughters were burnt to death after the car caught fire on a flyover near Yamuna Bank Depot in Delhi on Sunday evening.
- After a lavish wedding ceremony of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta, the Ambani's on Sunday hosted a grand post-wedding celebration for the newlywed couple and was attended by almost all of the Bollywood.
- Holi celebrations are underway before the actual festival in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura. A ‘Phoolon waali Holi’ was the particular highlight of this festival.