Six of the seven accused in Kathua rape and murder case sentenced | TODAY'S TOP NEWS
Published : Jun 11, 2019 04:06 pm | By: National Mindset News
Six of the seven accused in Kathua rape and murder case sentenced | TODAY\'S TOP NEWS
Six of the seven accused in Kathua rape and murder case were sentenced by Pathankot court. Three accused were sentenced to life imprisonment and other three have been given 5 years of imprisonment. However, one accused, who claimed to be a juvenile, has been acquitted.
- Six of the seven accused in Kathua rape and murder case were sentenced by Pathankot court. Three accused were sentenced to life imprisonment and other three have been given 5 years of imprisonment. However, one accused, who claimed to be a juvenile, has been acquitted.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi held meeting with secretaries of government of India . The meeting was held at PM Modi's residence. He gave credit to officials for win in general elections. Union Ministers Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah, Nirmala Sitharaman and Dr. Jitendra Singh were also present at the meeting.
- Uttar Pradesh DGP Om Prakash Singh spoke to media after UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath held a meeting with Chief Secretary and Senior police officials. Speaking to media, he said, “Kushinagar, Hamirpur and Aligarh all cases were reviewed by CM. It was decided to identify and take strict actions against criminal elements. Foot patrolling will be increased and anti-romeo squads will be made more active.
- Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, has been discharged from Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences after his medical reports came out to be normal. The SP leader was admitted to the hospital due to high levels of blood sugar. His brother Shivpal Singh Yadav, along with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath met Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav at his residence.
- Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan met French Minister of State for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean Baptiste in Delhi. Jean Baptiste reaffirms support to India in fighting terrorism and terror financing. This is the first French ministerial visit after the formation of the new government. While speaking to media, Jean Baptiste also said “President Macron and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have a strong relationship personally and that is why President Macron was happy to invite PM Modi to join the G7 leaders meeting at the end of August.”
- Ministry of External Affairs Secretary Gitesh Sarma informed about the bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russia President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. The bilateral meeting between the leaders will be held on the sidelines of SCO summit in Kyrgyzstan.
- Two terrorists were neutralised by security forces in an exchange of fire that broke out in Shopian district. The Indian Army said, "During the search operation, the troops recovered bodies of two terrorists." The operation has been concluded now.
- Indian Army neutralised an IED in a controlled explosion. The incident happened in Poonch near Krishna Ghati brigade. This IED was planted by anti national elements and it was detected by BSF who were on Road Opening Party.
- The Twitter account of veteran Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan was hacked recently, allegedly by 'pro-Pakistan' Turkish hacker group. The hackers praised and displayed their friendly relations with Pakistan while slamming India for alleged attacks on Muslims during the holy month of Ramzan. The hackers pinned a tweet saying, "This is an important call to the whole world! We do condemn the irrespective behaviors of Iceland republic towards Turkish footballers. “The hackers also changed Big B's Twitter bio saying, "Actor ... well at least some are STILL saying so !! Love Pakistan." The hackers also changed the display picture of Bachchan to Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan. The hackers posted photographs of the Pakistan and Turkish flags.