"Pitroda spoke what's in congress's heart, 'Naamdaar' should Apologies"- PM Modi | Top stories of the day
Published : May 14, 2019 04:36 pm | By: National Mindset News
\"Pitroda spoke what\'s in congress\'s heart, \'Naamdaar\' should Apologies\"- PM Modi | Top stories of the day
Replying on Rahul Gandhi’s remark about sam pitroda, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said- 'Naamdaar', you pretended to scold your mentor for what? Because he publicly said what had always been in Congress' heart? It's you who should be ashamed.”PM Modi was addressing a public rally in Punjab’s Bathinda.
- While addressing a public meeting in Madhya Pradesh’s Ratlam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi slammed earlier government over number of corruptions. He said, “Bhopal Gas tragedy happened, till now people are suffering, Commonwealth scam happened they put the prestige of the country at stake, if we talk about it, their style remains the same ‘hua to hua’.
- While addressing public meeting in Punjab’s Fatehgarh Sahib, Congress president Rahul Gandhi said, “What Sam Pitroda said about 1984 is absolutely wrong and he should apologise to the nation for it. I told him this over the phone, I told him what he said was wrong, he should be ashamed and apologise publicly”.
- Replying on Rahul Gandhi’s remark about sam pitroda, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said- 'Naamdaar', you pretended to scold your mentor for what? Because he publicly said what had always been in Congress' heart? It's you who should be ashamed.”PM Modi was addressing a public rally in Punjab’s Bathinda.
- While addressing a public rally in Himachal Pradesh’s Solan, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “Congress and its 'mahamilavati' friends postponed important decisions and the decisions that were taken, were also taken in such a way that the country had to bear the loss of it. Those who are themselves on bail search new words from their dictionary daily to abuse your 'chowkidar'.
- Addressing a public rally in West Bengal’s Joynagar, BJP president Amit Shah alleged that his rally in Jadavpur was cancelled by WB Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. He said, “I was to visit 3 places, but Mamata ji's nephew is contesting from one of the seats so she is scared her nephew will lose, and that's why she cancelled the permission for my rally.”
- India has convened a World Trade Organisation ministerial meeting of 16 developing and six least developed countries in Delhi. Several leaders and business delegates attended this meeting in the national capital. Issues such as impasse on the appointment of WTO's appellate body members and way forward on reforms at the global trade body would be discussed in the meeting.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif is in India on a two-day official visit to the country. While speaking to media-persons on relations with India, Zarif said, “India is one of our most important partners - economic, political and regional. We've regular consultations with India on various issues and I'm here to have consultations with my counterpart on most recent developments in the region as well as our bilateral relations.”
- Indian Armed Forces carried out Exercise BullStrike to showcase joint operations capability by undertaking company level airborne operation over Teressa Island in Andaman and Nicobar recently. 170 troops from 3 services undertook para drop operations in a Combat Free Fall and Static Line mode.
- The team members of Mumbai Indians received a grand welcome at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. Mumbai Indians won the 2019 season of Indian Premier League by defeating Chennai Super Kings in the final by 1 run in Hyderabad. The team clinched their fourth IPL trophy leaving CSK behind.